疾控家园's Archiver

风平浪静 发表于 2009-8-14 15:32

[游戏]测试你的智商:STANLEY博士房间(密室经典逃脱第四部)

[p=30, 2, center][color=black][flash]http://flash.mysteryroom.cn/room4.swf[/flash][/color][/p]
[p=30, 2, center]    What's your IQ? Test your smarts with a free IQ intelligence test.[/p]
[p=30, 2, left]    Think you're smart? Prove it with this intelligence quotient test, only IQ>120 can pass this test.[/p]
[p=30, 2, left]    N天后,你受STANLEY博士的邀请到他家做客,去到他家的时候你发觉来自STANLEY博士的求救信,这次你要进入去密室解救STANLEY博士呢![/p]
[p=30, 2, left]    You know you're smart — but just how smart? Tickle's free online Classic IQ Test is a scientifically accurate IQ test created by PhDs. Previously offered only to corporations, schools, and certified professionals - this personality-based IQ test is now available to you! In the full report, your IQ score will be presented along with your intelligence ranking on four unique levels. Take it now to see how you rate! [/p]
[p=30, 2, left]    As long as a measure is reasonably stable, reliable, and makes sense, I think we are justified in using it to see what we can find. IQ, despite its imprecision and vagueness is all of these. Doesn't it make sense that if you can figure out little problems on a test that you might be a little smarter than someone who can't? It doesn't prove that you are smarter, of course. Nothing can ever prove that in the same way a thermometer proves something is hot. Why not use the measures that are available and track people's progress through life? We've done this with IQ and found that it is a better predictor of income than gender, parents' education, race, parents' income level, and essentially anything else you might want to think of. Whether IQ exists or not, it certainly is useful from a researcher's perspective1.[/p]
[p=30, 2, left]    Footnote:[/p]
[p=30, 2, left]    1 In case it isn't already blindingly obvious, useful is not the same as precise. Julie's post mentions that she doubts her kids would do well on a standardized IQ test. From having read her blog for a while, I think her kids are sharp. I think home-schooled children in general will be poorly measured by IQ tests. However, despite this limitation IQ has been effective in predicting what happens within populations.[/p]
[p=30, 2, left][b][color=#ff0000]温馨提示:[/color][/b]此游戏从声音、图像等各方面带有恐怖诡异色彩,玩此游戏,请慎之慎之![/p]

风平浪静 发表于 2009-8-14 15:36

[b][color=#0000ff]【STANLEY博士房间攻略】:[/color][/b]
**** Hidden Message *****

袁昌辉 发表于 2009-8-15 22:47

看看不知为啥进去后就不容易出来了!

不老的老狗 发表于 2009-8-17 12:46

前几部还不错,后面的越来越玄乎了!

guoflowers 发表于 2009-8-17 14:51

[b] [url=http://www.cdcman.com/bbs/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=101135&ptid=18379]2#[/url] [i]风平浪静[/i] [/b]
IQ测试准确吗?

风平浪静 发表于 2009-8-17 16:21

权当游戏玩玩罢了,可别太认真了,呵呵!

静泊 发表于 2009-8-18 11:24

汗啊,费了半天劲,重要文件被骗去了!
真的不错啊,我觉得不是测IQ,是挑战耐心和细心,其实里面的细微变化都是提示!
比骷髅那个强,那个不可能做到的。。。

灰太狼 发表于 2009-8-18 18:54

到狗那过不去了

维尼 发表于 2009-8-19 16:54

找到8件东西,第二次进去后,就走不动了?钥匙都没用????

风平浪静 发表于 2009-8-19 20:18